Brig's 1st Halloween! There were lots of discussions in our house about what he should be... a whoopie cushion, a bat or a giraffe. Mommy won and he was a giraffe.
Cute Cute Cute! He has grown so much. I like the giraffe costume, but I'm sure Shannon's vote would have been for the whoopie cusion. I'm glad to see he is flourishing and doing well. He looks like Ross! Kalea was a princess for halloween, although she had told everyone at preschool she was gonna be Dora. Not sure where that came from? So we ended up as Princess Dora! Love from Laura, Shannon & Kalea
1 comment:
Cute Cute Cute! He has grown so much. I like the giraffe costume, but I'm sure Shannon's vote would have been for the whoopie cusion. I'm glad to see he is flourishing and doing well. He looks like Ross! Kalea was a princess for halloween, although she had told everyone at preschool she was gonna be Dora. Not sure where that came from? So we ended up as Princess Dora!
Love from
Laura, Shannon & Kalea
Post a Comment