Saturday, March 1, 2008

We are home!!!




We made it home and are getting settled in. I just wanted to get a couple of the pictures from today posted. Ross was so proud to have Brigham wearing the Nebraska stuff he bought this past fall. Check out the slideshow for pictures of him in the car seat. He looks sooo tiny!!!

3 comments:

Jessica McMullen said...

WELCOME HOME!! It must feel great to all be under one roof. I know I was very happy (understatement) when we came home, but I also missed having the nurses just outside the door. =) You will do great and grow big and strong, Brig.

PS love the husker gear.

Anonymous said...

Hofmanns,
We are so glad that you are home together at last. Brigham looks pretty small but HE will grow soon. We are anxious to meet him.
Wayne and Janice

Anonymous said...

So glad you are home! I love the picture of Brigham sleeping on Kristin's chest. Those are the sweetest moments!!!! Cherish every second...they grow up fast.

He does look sooo tiny in the car seat! Now, the clothes I gave you probably won't fit at the right season. Oh well!

Keep the pictures coming!
Angie, Brian, Ian & Erin